Monday, June 11, 2012

cards

Wow, it's been ages since I updated this blog! I haven't had much time to make cards which is a shame. It's definitely something I'm wanting to do more regularly. I'm thinking of making a card at least once a week. That way I'm hoping I can stretch my creative muscles and complete a card in less time. On average a card can take me up to 3 hours. I'm still very slow! 

I made these two birthday cards using Basic Grey's gorgeous 'Konnichiwa' line. Aren't the chipboard stickers sweet? Besides being a paper hoarder, I'm a huge chipboard hoarder too...I hope to make more cards with my chipboard stash...







I made my mum a Mother's Day card using the Paper Made Bakery's Portobello Road kit and Paper Smooch's cute cameo stamp from 'Pretty Momma'. 



Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon with another card or two! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally in love with your cards! They're super sweet, delicate and with a perfect design! So glad you're making cards again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are beautiful Jestar. Some of my cards take several hours to complete too so I know what you mean. Looking forward to your next post. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Yainea - one day I hope to be as good as you! ;)

    Thank you 'Scrap Happy Day'! :) I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes ages to craft a card ;) Hope you have a lovely day too!

    ReplyDelete