Saturday, February 18, 2012

yay

My toasty Valentine's Day card won the Lawnscaping Challenge #27! I am so honoured to be picked as Queen of the Green amongst such talent! :D Thanks so much to Lawnscaping. I appreciate all the lovely comments I received for my card too. Each and every one makes my day!




It's my first challenge win ever. I am very encouraged and inspired :) 

Thanks for visiting and hope you're having an awesome weekend. I'm going to see Roxette in concert tonight. I was a huge fan in the 80s and 90s and reminiscing over their fantastic songs lately, I still am a fan :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! It's so well deserved! I hope this encourages you to keep joining challenges, Ilove seeing your beautiful creations! I'm really happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How so creative & cuuuute! Luv the colors too, for this Sweet Design! Congratulations! This card truely deserves it!! Luv it luv it luv it! Did i say "luv it"??!! lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete