Monday, January 23, 2012

CNY

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Happy Lunar New Year! May the Year of the Dragon bring you many blessings! 

I am a Dragon! :)

Tonight I'm having steamboat with my family. I made these paper dolls - stamped from My Cute Stamps, coloured with copics and paper pieced with Basic Grey's 'Lauderdale'.


Then I popped them up with dimensionals on these simple red packets (ang pow) I created. It is no fun having to give money (instead of once receiving it) but I had fun doing this!



Until next time, thanks for visiting :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy new Lunar Year, Esther! A Dragon? That's sooo cool!! I love that you've written it in Chinese too, cool!
    Awww you've made some super cute bags to give the money, I don't like to give money, either but at least you give it in a gorgeous and cute way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cristina :) Happy New Year from a dragon! ;) I think the recipients of the red packets were happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute angpow! i never made ang paw by self, should try it sometime.. thx for sharing..

    ReplyDelete