Sunday, January 22, 2012

cards

Hey there, remember me? ;) I hope 2012 is treating you well! 

This blog has been sorely neglected, but it's one of my resolutions to post in it more regularly which means cardmaking more regularly too. I also want to start some scrapbooking especially to preserve some memories of my rapidly growing and ever changing boys as well as being able to keep the majority of my pretty supplies ;) 

In other papercrafting news, I subscribed to the awesome Studio Calico monthly kit and all the gorgeous pieces you get in those bags are inspiring! I have yet to make a dent in any kit. I've only nibbled at a few...

Here's a mini card I made. Lawn fawn has the cutest images:




Here's a few of the many Christmas cards I made:






And here's another card I made for my sister for her birthday :) I used Jennifer McGuire's chevron technique and Crate Paper's lovely 'Paper Heart' collection. It took me ages, but I like the result. The cute bear is from Paper Smooches :)



I hope all these cards will somewhat make up for my absence ;) Thanks for stopping by, I'll post again soon...:)

6 comments:

  1. They're so cute - I like the first and second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that you Felisa? :) Thanks! Where's your blog? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so happy that Paper Jestar is back!!! Wow! And with lots of amazing cards!! I love them all, super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Yainea! Your comments always mean the world to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you and glad to see you back. It's good to see that you have been busy - lovely cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Judith! :) Thanks, I'm trying to make cards more regularly. Made heaps during Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete