Wednesday, September 21, 2011

monster


I am still very much a beginner in the papercrafting world, but as I craft, my style is beginning to show. It's definitely a clean and simple (CAS) style. I love cute images paired with bright colours in a clean design. I also aspire to use more white space and let the colours and images speak for themselves :)

I love this lil monster guy from Paper Smooches and the bold sentiment from Lawn Fawn. I've also found that I love grid backgrounds :) Mini cards are the best! This one is 4 x 4 inches. 

I am entering this into the CAS-ual Fridays Mini Cards CFC #20 challenge.

Thanks for visiting! :)

9 comments:

  1. UTTERLY SWEET!! Love love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I came across your blog and I just love all your cards. I am now your newest follower. Thanks for sharing all your great creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Virginia! :)

    Hi Sweet, thanks so much for your encouraging comments and for following me! I shall do the same. I love your blog - adorable cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is super sweet! That little elegant monster with his cute bow make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! I also LOVE the card below this - the twine and yellows are amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhh so CUTE!!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I love your style! This is adorable. It was so fun to see what you made for our CAS-ual Friday challenge this week! Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all for your lovely comments, they make my day! :)

    ReplyDelete