Sunday, September 18, 2011

ghost


Amy Tangerine is my new favourite designer. I am totally in love with her inspiring collection. Her designs and colours are so funky, fresh and adorable. I made this card using: 'Hanging Out', 'Woodness Gracious' papers and the gorgeous 'hello friend' dimensional sticker!

The two little ghosts are from Lawn Fawn's 'Happy Haunting'. They're so cute and look friendly, I thought they'd be a perfect match to the sentiment! :)

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Spring is upon us so I'm going to do some clothes shopping today. I love Sundays, it's when my hubby looks after the kids ;)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome card!! I really love it, Jestar, It's great! I love the Amy Tangerine's line too, I need to order it lol. And you made a wonderful card with it, I love the colors, the sketch and omg! the ghosts are the perfect touch, super cute! Haha As you can see I really love this card :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Yainea! :D Amy Tangerine is the best! Yes, you should get some of her papers! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so cute!! And yay for more Amy Tangerine goodness! I am a lil obsessed with her and Lawn Fawn! <3

    ReplyDelete