Sunday, August 28, 2011

lollipop



Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows :)

This card makes me happy :) I cased it from a design in the CARDS magazine from this designer. I love this simple design. I'll definitely replicate it with future cards.

The cute chipboard lollipop is from Basic Grey's 'Life of the Party' collection - finished off with some mandarin twine.

I added some lace to give it a bit of a vintage look as I gave this card to my sister who just started a new job and she likes that kind of thing :) The cool congrats sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's 'Just my Type, Too.' Lastly, I used one of Jane's Doodles buttons. Her buttons are so gorgeous. It takes a special card to part with one ;)

Hope you're having a lovely weekend and I'll be back soon with another card :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay that's my special happy lollipop card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy, fun card and I love the design too. I understand about Jane's buttons... I have several that I am hoarding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely, lovely!! Awwww that card is super cute, I love the sketch and how you put all the elements together, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your lovely comments! :)

    ReplyDelete