Wednesday, July 6, 2011

snail

What I love so much about the internet is the ability to attend online classes on the other side of the world! It is week 2 of Summer Card Camp 2011 and this is the delicious colour combo I just had to play with:



It's so summery and reminds me of watermelons, refreshing on a hot summer day :) It's cold, wet and miserable in Melbourne at the moment, so it was nice to bring some warmth and happiness to my card. It really cheered me up!



The cute snail is from Jane's Doodles: 'Garden Friends' set. 

Have a lovely day (my Melbourne friends, stay warm!) and thanks for looking :)

Supplies:
Cardstock/Paper:  Papertrey Ink: White, Neenah: Solar White, Stampin' Up: Poppy Parade, American Crafts: Cricket, Grass, Tangerine, Dandelion.  
Stamps: Jane's Doodles: Garden Friends, Papertrey Ink: Blooming Button Bits.
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Stampin' Up!: Wild Wasabi, Copics: R12, R27, YR15, YR68
Accessories: Martha Stewart: Grass & Daisy Dot punch Stampin' Up!: circle punch, buttons

8 comments:

  1. sooo cute! i love it, the colour combo is fab and it is very cheery indeed. You need to enter it and win all the prizes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fiona :) I'm probably going to use this colour combo again, I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a happy summery card! Hopefully it warmed you up just making it!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and you did such a great job with the colours. I really like the layout too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a happy color, cheerful card!! Luv the design too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like all the happiness this hello card brings! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your encouraging comments! :)

    ReplyDelete