Friday, July 22, 2011

piglet


Paper piecing is by far my most favourite technique in making cards mostly because I am such a paper junkie. Totally addicted to paper! I am in love with Basic Grey's 'Sweet Threads' collection (bought a few paper pads!) that I used in this card I made for my sister :) 

Other paper collections I used were Memory Box's 'Brioche' and Basic Grey's 'Hello Luscious' and 'Lemonade'. The pig and chick are from Lawn Fawn's 'Critters on the Farm' set. The sweet 'hugs' sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

I had a lot of fun making this card! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the way you use and combine patterned paper, you're a wonderful inspiration. Every detail in the card is beautiful, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great background, and luv that HUGS fonts! Is the chickie kissing to the piggy??!! How Sweet!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and your paper choices work wonderfully together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yainea: Thanks so much for your comment. You know how much your work inspires me! :)

    Eve: Paper Smooches has some delightful sentiments/fonts :) And yes, the chickie kissing the piggy was my intention ;) Thank you!

    Judith: Thanks so much as always! Can't get enough of paper...

    ReplyDelete