Monday, July 4, 2011

carousel


I made this carousel card for a friend's birthday. The gorgeous image and sentiment come from Lawn Fawn's 'Admit One' set - full of carnival goodness! :) It took me ages to come up with that colour combo, but it was a lot of fun to colour all those carousels I stamped out!

The copics I used were: E81 (ivory), R14 (light rouge), R12 (light tea rose), YR14 (caramel) and Y35 (maize). The sentiment looked a little crooked so I tried to balance it out with a small flower. Not sure it worked though, but I'm still happy with the card :)

Thanks for stopping by and I'll catch you soon. I'm excited with all the yummy colour combos that Summer Card Camp 2011 is coming up with so I'm sure to use one of them in my next card! :)

3 comments:

  1. Great birthday card, bright and cheerful. Super colouring too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet birthday card! Luv the colors, gems & pearls! I have this stamp set, too, and luving it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Judith - I'm into bright and happy cards :)

    Thanks Eve - it's definitely a favourite stamp set!

    ReplyDelete