Sunday, July 31, 2011

beach


My sister is going to Bali for a holiday so I made her this simple card :)

More fun paper piecing from Basic Grey's 'Sweet Threads' and 'Hello Luscious' collections using Lawn Fawn's 'Swimsuit Season'. I think the colours are perfectly beachy, reminds me of a sunset on a golden beach and a swim in a jade lagoon?

The cool thing is that the bikinis look a lot like the ones I got her for Christmas last time. Great paper matching huh? ;)

Oh, on another note, I'm so happy that my piglet card was featured on the Lawn Fawn blog :) Such an honour!

Thanks for stopping by and I deeply appreciate all your lovely comments. They make my day! :D

Hope you're having a fun weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured on Lawn Fawn. Love you summery card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! :) What a summery card! I love all the cute details yoy added here, the mini bow, the embellishment on the glass... great! Your sister will love it for sure!

    ReplyDelete