Tuesday, June 14, 2011

inchie


As much as I love making cards, sadly I haven't had much time for it lately due to overwhelmingly tiring and busy renovations which explains the big gap of time between postings!

I had a few friends' birthdays coming up, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to make some cards. This is one of them :)

I used a 1.5 inchie square from Inchie Arts. I love inchies! And because my friend loves seahorses (as I do), I once again used Lawn Fawn's seahorse stamp from 'Critters from the Sea'. I like the clean and simple design. I hope my friend likes it too...

Have a great day and I'll catch you soon when I post another birthday card I made :) Just waiting until she receives it because I know she watches this blog ;)

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back and I hope the renovations are coming along nicely :) Lovely card and the inchie looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Your friend will be amazed for sure! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! Luv the cute design you came up with, and your choice of background papers! Luv lawn fawn too :-) Your friend will luv it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jay Gee: Thanks so much, Judith! Renovations are almost at an end...thankfully! Gives me more time to get back to making cards! :)

    Yainea: Thank you! I hope he likes it too...he hasn't said anything :( Do you have a blog? I'm a huge fan of your cards.

    Eve: Thank you! I like simple designs for sure. The background papers are lovely - from Basic Grey's Hello Luscious :) And, I'm a 'Lawn Fawn' addict! :D

    ReplyDelete