Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy mother's day!



I love the dress form in Lawn Fawn's 'Sew Lovely', so I had to use it again! Here is my Mother's Day card for my mum :)

Happy Mother's Day to all you mums out there. You're doing an amazing job! Hope you are very spoilt by your loved ones :)


Supplies:
Cardstock/Paper:  Papertrey Ink: White, Stampin' Up!: Blushing Bride, October Afternoon: Thrift Shop, My Mind's Eye: Stella Rose (Hazel) 
Stamps: Lawn Fawn: Sew Lovely, Teeny Tiny Backdrops
Inks: Stampin' Up!: Blushing Bride, Memento: Tuxedo Black
Accessories: The Twinery Maraschino Twine, Papetrey Ink: Rustic Cream Button Twine, Basic Grey: 'Glazed' green brad, Stampin' Up!: Top Note die, buttons, rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, love the paper piecing. The dress form is a fabulous image I agree. Happy Mothers Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judith! :) Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card! I love that stamp set too - it really is sew lovely ;). I'm officially a new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Heather! I can't get enough of Lawn Fawn stamps! And thanks for following me :D I'm following you too - love your blog! I saw some of your scrapbook pages - gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete