Wednesday, April 13, 2011

love


This is my 'romance' card. I've gotten quite twine happy since my seahorse card post! I love The Twinery's Maraschino twine. It reminds me of candy canes :) Once again I have used Lawn Fawn stamps - the polaroid type frame from Say Cheese is so versatile. I know I'm going to use it heaps.

I'm entering this into the Wee Memories Challenge #51 too since it uses twine :)


If you click for a close up I apologise for all the fibres. First time using felt! It's a fluffy heart ;) 

Supplies:
Cardstock/Paper: Papertrey Ink: White. Stampin' Up!: White, Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette. October Afternoon: Thrift Shop
Stamps: Lawn Fawn: Say Cheese, Bannerific, Sophie's Sentiments 
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics: B000
Accessories: The Twinery Maraschino Twine, pearls, felt 

6 comments:

  1. cute fluffy felt heart :) it ties the whole card together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to start using more felt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute thanks for playing along with us at Wee memories!!!

    ReplyDelete