Saturday, April 23, 2011

koji


I hope everyone is having a Happy Easter break! :)

I thought I'd follow my Sukie Sweetheart card with Koji Kindness, also from Poppy Stamps.

The designs that I love are clean and simple. This card is an example of that. Just cardstock, stamps and ink! The panel that Koji is on has been sponged with distress ink. I think it's striking and gives the card a nice texture. 

I've started using Cryogen White Iridescent cardstock. The photo doesn't pick it up, but it has this beautiful silvery shimmer to it so Koji really glitters! It makes colouring on such gorgeous cardstock even more fun :)


Supplies:
Cardstock/Paper:  Papertrey Ink: White Stampin' Up!: Creamy Caramel, Cryogen White Iridescent 
Stamps: Poppy Stamps: Koji Kindness. Rosie's Roadshow: Moon, star.
Inks: Distress Ink: Pumice Stone, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics: E00, E01, R20, B93, B95, W5

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours on this card, the distress ink does give a nice texture. Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Judith :) I also love this colour combo. I will probably use it again soon!

    ReplyDelete