Monday, April 11, 2011

encouragement



For as long as I can remember, I have always loved cards and collecting them. I think of cards as mini canvases of art. So it was no surprise hoarding cards finally led to hoarding lovely stamps, papers and inks. Thus began my papercrafting obsession. 

Recently I made twelve of the typewriter card you see above, personalising them with the names of my writer friends. They were made and given with 'encouragement' in mind as writing can be a very hard and lonely business. 

That's what makes handcrafted cards special and worthwhile. Being able to lift someone's spirits, even just a little.

Thanks for visiting :) I hope you enjoy the papercrafting creations I share here.


Supplies:
Cardstock/Paper: Papertrey Ink, Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Lawn Fawn: Just My Type, Say Cheese, Plus One, Harold's ABCs
Inks: Brilliance Pearlescent Graphite Black, white gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment