Tuesday, April 26, 2011

duckie



Rubber duckie, you're the one... You make bathtime lots of fun... Rubber duckie I'm awfully fond of you...

I'm fond of this rubber duckie stamp from Stampin' Up's 'Every Little Bit' set. Such a cute, and wanting-to-be-coloured image! I love my copics but still learning to use them. I must have coloured more than 20 of these ducks. 

Copics are all about blending. The green and orange one are blended pretty well. As for the purple one, I think the two shades I chose didn't work or maybe I just didn't blend them properly! :(

Anyway, I hope this card brings you a little happiness ;)

Supplies:
Cardstock/Paper:  Papertrey Ink: White, Stampin' Up!: Daffodil Delight, Cryogen White Iridescent 
Stamps: Stampin' Up!: Every Little Bit, So Many Sayings. Papertrey Ink: Pond Life.
Inks: Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, Memento Rich Cocoa, Brlliance Pearlescent Sky Blue
Copics: Y38, YR65, YR68, BV02, BV04, BG32, BG34
Accessories: Stampin Up!: Tag punch, gold brads

2 comments:

  1. So cute, I love the little 'water' stamp and your colouring is coming along so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks, Judith! Thanks for all your comments - I appreciate your support especially coming from a pro! :D

    ReplyDelete